4th Annual Mules & Blues Fest
Benefiting the Marks Project
Playground for the Kids of Quitman County Community
Saturday, October 13, 2018
STRICT pre-registration deadline – Must be received by October 1, 2017
T-shirt guaranteed to all timely pre-registered runners. Register early to assure your chosen size!
Quitman County Courthouse
220 Chestnut Street
5,000 meters (3.1 miles)
The course is relatively flat with one or two hills. View route map below for more information.
- Plenty of goody bags
- Water table at half-way point
- Free post-race soft drinks & refreshments
- 1st place overall male & female
- 2nd place overall male & female
- 3rd place overall male & female
- 1st place only:
- 10 & Under Male & Female, 11-14 Male & Female
- 15-19 Male & Female, 20-29 Male & Female
- 30-39 Male & Female, 40-49 Male & Female
- 50-59 Male & Female, 60 & up Male & Female
No Award Duplication
Race Day Registration & Race Packet Pickup
5K Run/Walk begins
Course closes; Clock comes down!
Awards Ceremony & Door Prize Drawings
Benefitting the Marks Project Playground
for the kids of the Quitman County Community.
Visit MarksProject.org for more information
A look back at our 1st 5k Run/Walk in 2016
Not pictured: Prestley Williams 11-14 female, Joe W. Smith 50-59 male, Sandry Alexander 60 & up female, Adriane Lightsey 15-19 female, Logan Whalen 20-29 female, Gertrude Goleman 50-59 female